Sunday, January 9, 2011

The power line tower


It was the middle day of the three-day weekends here in Tokyo today. I went go for a grocery shopping to our favorite supermarket with my partner this morning. It's a regular routine of our Sunday morning.

In the afternoon, I lost my chance to go out because I took a two hours nap after lunch. These days I get asleep easily after lunch.

So I was browsing my old photo data in my hard-disks with my iMac all afternoon. Then I found the above photography.

This photography is a power line tower that was taken by myself at a nearby riverside on March 19, 2010. When I take a landscape photography, I always think that they are distraction. However, the power line tower itself has a tremendous impact, I think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis